Auxiliary Services supports five University auxiliary organizations including: The Agricultural Foundation of California State University, Fresno; Associated Students, Inc.; California State University, Association, Inc.; Fresno State Programs for Children, Inc.; and the Fresno State Foundation.
In an effort to ensure transparency, each auxiliary organization has established a Public Documents section that contains current and prior year annual budgets, federal and state tax returns, policies, handbooks, and other corporate documents.
If you have questions or need further information about Auxiliary Services, please contact the main office at 559.278.0800
Address and Phone
California State University, Fresno Auxiliary Corporations
2771 E. Shaw Ave.
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone: (559) 278-0800
Fax: (559) 278-0989
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 7am - 3:30pm (summer hours)
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm (academic year)
- Deborah Adishian-Astone, Associate Vice President for Auxiliary Operations and Enterprise Development
- Nicole Lane, Associate Executive Director
- Andy Bennett, Director of Special Projects, Save Mart Center
- Julie Kamana, Administrative Support Coordinator
- Iris Levesque, Office Assistant