Student Recreation Center
Fall and Spring semesters: Any student who has paid the USU fee in the current semester is eligible to use the Recreation Center.
Summer Passes: Students who were enrolled in the Spring semester or will be attending in the Fall and have a valid campus ID may purchase a summer pass for $40. Summer tuition fees DO NOT include SRC use, so each user must pay.
Aquatic Center: Must present valid University ID to gain admittance.
Faculty and staff may join at a monthly rate of $25 or an annual rate of $250 (includes towel service). SRC/Pool Combo membership is $35 per month. No initiation or enrollment fees apply. Spouses of faculty and staff are not eligible. Summer only passes are available for $50.
One guest per active member per day is allowed at the Student Recreation Center. Guests must be 18 years of age or older, show proof of ID, and must be accompanied by the member at all times. There is a $10.00 fee and the member and guest must register at the front desk.
We offer towel service which costs $10 per semester.
- Lockers are available to all gym members.
- Day use lockers are available for use during normal gym hours on a first come, first serve basis.
- For day use, please bring your own lock.
- Showers are available on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Soap is provided, along with outlets for blow dryers, curling irons and more.
- Long-term locker rental includes towel service. Personal locks may not be used on rental lockers. Proper identification and SRC membership is required. Locker Rental Rates are $45.00/semester or $120.00/year.