Student Recreation Center
Fall and Spring semesters: Any student who has paid the USU fee in the current semester is eligible to use the Recreation Center.
Summer Passes: Students who were enrolled in the Spring semester or will be attending in the Fall and have a valid campus ID may purchase a summer pass for $40. Summer tuition fees DO NOT include SRC use, so each user must pay.
Aquatic Center: Must present valid University ID to gain admittance.
Faculty and staff may join at a monthly rate of $25 or an annual rate of $250 (includes towel service). SRC/Pool Combo membership is $35 per month. No initiation or enrollment fees apply. Spouses of faculty and staff are not eligible.
Summer only passes are available. SRC only: $50. Pool Only: $30. SRC/Pool Combo: $75
We offer towel service which costs $10 per semester.
- Lockers are available to all gym members.
- Day use lockers are available for use during normal gym hours on a first come, first serve basis.
- For day use, please bring your own lock.
- Showers are available on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Soap is provided, along with outlets for blow dryers, curling irons and more.
- Long-term locker rental includes towel service. Personal locks may not be used on rental lockers. Proper identification and SRC membership is required. Locker Rental Rates are $45.00/semester or $120.00/year.