University Dining Services
University Dining Hall Policies and Procedures
- We ask that you please carry your own dishes and silverware to the dish room. This is a prime element in keeping the cost of your meal service low.
- You are not permitted to take dishes or silverware from the dining hall.
- Sack meals are available in lieu of lunch or dinner (but not breakfast) and can be picked up between 7:00am – 10:30am, Monday - Friday. You are allowed only ONE sack meal during any meal period for any subsequent meal period. Sack lunches are not available on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Sick trays are available in the event you are ill and are unable to eat at the Dining Hall. Sick trays may be picked up for the ill individual by another person with the appropriate Bulldog Card. Abuse of this policy will result in disciplinary action.
- We do not provide refunds for missed or skipped meals.
- If you have special dietary needs, contact the University Dining Service Office at 559.278.3904. They will be happy to work with you to meet your special dietary needs.
- Shoes and shirt are required for entrance into the Dining Hall.
- University Dining Services will provide food items in bulk for picnics, barbecues, etc. as part of the meal plan if a minimum of 24 License Agreement participants sign-up for the event. Two separate exchange activities will be allowed on any given day. All arrangements, including alphabetized list of participants and a signed approval from the Resident Director, must be completed with University Dining Services a minimum of seven (7) days prior to the planned event (contact your RA for details)
- Any unauthorized holes punched in a Bulldog Card may require total card replacement at the resident’s expense. The magnetic strip on the back of your card is sensitive, so please take care of your card.
- All food must be consumed within the University Dining Hall with one exception: guests may take one piece of fruit, a cookie, a wrapped sandwich, a bag of chips or an ice cream cone.