University Dining Services
University Dining Hall
The University Dining Hall has a variety of daily meal options with breakfast, lunch, and dinner offered Monday-Friday, and brunch and dinner offered on holidays and weekends. Our featured rotating menu includes all-you-care-to-eat main entrees, a dedicated vegan station, grilled to order burgers, build-your-own deli sandwich bar, soup station, baked potato and pasta bar, an extensive fresh seasonal salad bar, bakery and dessert items, and a variety of vegetarian and vegan selections. It is our mission to satisfy diverse tastes and appetites by providing a wide variety of fresh, healthy, high-quality food.
Our Commitment to our Customers
- Provide a comfortable setting to enhance the living and learning experience for our resident students.
- Prepare fresh, nutritious and delicious food that will satisfy any hunger.
- Offer a variety of menu choices, a sack lunch program, and extensive meal hours to maximize convenience and meet the needs of our resident students.
- Care for the environment by composting food waste, recycling cardboard, eliminating
single-use plastic straws, and having a trayless establishment.
- Hours of Operation
- University Dining Hall Menus
- University Dining Hall Policies
- Meal Plans
- Health Wise: A Guide to Eating Healthy on Campus
Your University Dining Hall Team
- Megan Sarantos - Director of Dining Services
- 559.278.4345 or 559.284.592
- Marisa Rodarte - Assistant Manager
- Simon Nameesai - Chef de Cuisine
Payment Options: Meal plans, cash, credit card, Bulldog Card, and Apple Pay